Saturday, November 3, 2012

BLEED



I was shopping at the Glendale Galleria the other day and came across a window display with a bleeding channel logo tee that completely stopped me in my tracks! I immediately said "I have to have it! "and dragged my boyfriend into the store. I've been searching for a vintage-esque tee and was so happy when I found this gem of a shirt! Don't you just love it when you unexpectedly find something you've been craving for :) 

 Top : {Joppa}
Sweater : {BCBG - old}
Bottom : {J Brand}
Bracelet : {Cara}
Shoes : {Forever 21 - old}

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! especially your chanel tshirt!

    I just started a blog!
    I would love that you and your followers could check it out!
    And follow each other on bloglovin?

    www.styleambitions.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. śliczne zdjęcia zapraszam domnie http://peaceandloff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete